[ # 01 ] OOZING DEMONO w n e r : =Piehugs ( [link] )
SPECIAL MENTIONS :Q A Q Because I really had the HARDEST TIME deciding between the winner and the following two--- so, i-if you'd like, I'm offering you a custom for the adopt you've offered. ;w; It's totally up to you~
*NadopT ( [link] )
~PinkNekoSan ( [link] )
[ # 02 ] FOX SPIRITO w n e r : ~chocuu ( [link] )
[ # 03 ] CAT MAGEO w n e r : =ppodori ( [link] )
[ # 04 ] DANDY VAMPIREO w n e r : *NauticalSparrow ( [link] )
[ # 05 ] FRAGILE PUPPETO w n e r : ~risuboo ( [link] )
[ # 06 ] KILLER CLOWNO w n e r : ~ReinShiroyama ( [link] )
❤ - "Trade to adopt" is when you offer an adoptable (either one you've made or bought) for one of these adopts. Simple, yes~?
❤ - Please post your offer by replying to then OFFER FOR # HERE comment(s) below!
❤ - These are NOT first come, first served adoptables.
❤ - I'll be completely unbiased when it comes to your offer-- I'm judging entirely on the design and not whether you're my friend/some famous adopt maker/etc.
❤ - Please don't just offer a custom. If you plan to make one, follow the guidelines below, please!
Cause I suck at asking for customs.
❤ - You may submit multiple design entries.
❤ - Please try to only offer for one of the designs above!
I'm not stopping you, though ; v ;''
O f f e r . E n d . D a t e : November 4th @ 11:59 PM ESTThis may be extended depending upon offers, but it will most likely end by this date.
L i k e s :- males
- humans, kemonomimis, demons, anything humanoid, really
- fluffy ears and tails * 7 *
- dessert or candy themed
- princes / kodona-style
- bells, bows, lace, ruffles
- circus-y clothes ( a la Kuroshitsuji for more of an idea)
- layers/detailed BUT not cluttered ( use your own discretion here I suppose)
- unicorns, bunnies, rams ( but really knock yourself out as long as they're FLUFFY. HOHO. //shot)
- short hair ( multi-coloured, asymmetrical, messy, really neat, gooey, i don't care~ LOL)
- visual kei/street wear
D i s l i k e s :- females **i'm not looking for any, so it's recommended you don't try to offer one**
- anthros ( you could try, but i'd be really picky, they'd need to have enough accessories/patterns
refer to my pinets if you want to know what i mean)
- ferals, furries
- aquatic/reptilian/amphibian kemonomimis
- gross/particularly dull colors, pink (maybe in small doses?)
- long hair
- japanese/chinese traditional-styled clothing
** NOTE: These are general guidelines, you can refer to my own adoptables to get some more ideas of what I prefer (cause I usually wish I could keep some of them), and don't have to keep strictly to my likes. O v O/ Good luck!